The Get Thomas1 Back Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Thomas1 be allowed back?

• Heck Yes !!!!

Votes: 125 91.2%
  • No Freakin Way

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buncha inbreds......
Hey i resemble that remark.:laugh:
only half my family tree is a light pole.:laugh:
This is of course a joke.my family tree forks all of the way back to the circus freaks in england.i believe one of great grandmaws was the bearded lady who married the wolf boy.i have the sasquatch hair to prove it.:lol: tomorrow is ear and nose shaving day.:ices_rofl:

Little question here. My sorry if it was covered and if thomas1 has that Polar bear doing that real graphic you know, what's the chances he's not real bright? Would he be less of a detriment to the site with a less offensive avatar? Thoughts?
not to my liking but it is his avatar. I would rather not see the bear poop.

images (8).jpg
I should have posted this 14 pages ago when AndyShite showed his true hypocritical nature, but I've been busy following the Chity 661 Raffle.
You are some funny MF'ers, I actually LOL'd at Freecannedspam's clam poasts, even with all of the pixels, and stuff.

Keep up the good work, and hopefully T1 will be back over here so I can tell him, ""I have a potty mouth"" on two interweb chainsaw sites.

Who the fook is Thomas?
Are you fookin kidding me? He must be a real bad dude! To have so many people dislike him. Almost 10%:laugh:
I don't understand all this. I am going to give AS a rest for a couple weeks. Merry Chistmas and if that offends you "I have a potty mouth". I have little to contribute other than good will.

The sponsers here are great. Weadeaterman is #1 as is Bailyes and I am trying to resist buying stuff I am to old to use from Left Coast supplies. They have a B&C to fit my Dolmar at a very good price.

Bee back in a couple weeks perhaps unless I regain my sanity.:cheers:

View attachment 388819
I should have posted this 14 pages ago when AndyShite showed his true hypocritical nature, but I've been busy following the Chity 661 Raffle.
You are some funny MF'ers, I actually LOL'd at Freecannedspam's clam poasts, even with all of the pixels, and stuff.

Keep up the good work, and hopefully T1 will be back over here so I can tell him, ""I have a potty mouth"" on two interweb chainsaw sites.
Well don't LOL too loud at it..
It'll only encourage him..
And that would make you an enabler...

Well don't LOL too loud at it..
It'll only encourage him..
And that would make you an enabler...

376864.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back