the husqvarna mystery saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane, you're a lucky guy! Now it is hard to stay without more informations about this saw. This should probably be a AT 70cc saw on steroids, a "bigger" saw (80-90cc) will be heavyer than a 372XT. Cant' wait to know more about this saw:rock: (I should pre-order a ported version from Terry! :laugh:)

Now this puts me in a pickle. I am currently looking to fill my 70cc gap and now am wondering if I should wait?

Looks like you failed the test...

Well, looks like I'm not on your ignore list after all LOL. I was not aware of any test. All I saw was a husky rep make the mistake of assuming a guy wouldn't know a thing about a saw that was evidently a prototype. I come here and tell cause AS is full of people I would like to know and you guys already knew something was on the horizon. Now when it comes to this guys name you guys couldn't pay me to make it known because as long as that name is secret I feel like I didn't leak a damn thing. I didn't sign no dang agreement with husky but if I had it would be a totally different story.

Now this puts me in a pickle. I am currently looking to fill my 70cc gap and now am wondering if I should wait?

You need a 70 now? Get a 576xpat...later whenever the wonder saw comes out, get that, then decide after running both if you can sell off the 576.

I do know that prototype 572s are out there, but I am not at liberty to tell U how I know that.

I think that is likely what U came across, and glad to hear it was so strong.

That bodes well for the future.

Latest posts

Back