The Husqvarna's I saw today seemed cheap.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TreeCo,

You gave me a negative rep for my original post for this thread. Why? just because I said they looked cheap?:confused:
Why not just post something here if you don't agree? I'm sorry if you felt compelled to rep me with that little red square:clap:

My bad, dude. I'm sure they start looking better after a couple of beers.:laugh:

Later,
Mitch
:cheers:

Neg worthy? I don't think so. It was just observations, good or bad, not a problem.

I only ever negged one time, and it was for someone making a Stihl bashing comment. Wonder what 2000ssm6 thinks of that?

Neg worthy? I don't think so. It was just observations, good or bad, not a problem.

I only ever negged one time, and it was for someone making a Stihl bashing comment. Wonder what 2000ssm6 thinks of that?

Heck I like Huskys and I did not think he was trying to bash them.
He said they look cheap.
He also said he was looking to buy one, So to me, He has not tried one out yet.
ALso if he does a search he will find that those Husky are a strong saw and that plastic is hard to break.

2000 will have to get back to ya tomorrow, Looks like his Pa THall, made him go to bed already.

Heck I like Huskys and I did not think he was trying to bash them.
He said they look cheap.
He also said he was looking to buy one, So to me, He has not tried one out yet.
ALso if he does a search he will find that those Husky are a strong saw and that plastic is hard to break.

2000 will have to get back to ya tomorrow, Looks like his Pa THall, made him go to bed already.

WTF???????????????????????????????????

Mikey and I agree on something???? I knew it was cold outside, I guess it's a lot colder than I thought!!!!!

Good post Manny:clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back