The luck of the irish

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying kiwi

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Woops, this section was dropped onto the tarseal, as you can see it went through the road and through some underground water supply drainage.

Yip, that the man alright, this pic was taken when i worked in Wgtn, he wasn't the culprit though. Im not to sure who he is working for now.

So your in excell? I used to contract climb for them. Good crews but your never paid what your worth. My mate Phil was in Hellington but moved to crew up tauranga way. I dont know where waynes gone, heard hes doing alot of cashies about the place.

I was doing a big pine job where excell had taken the previous few pines a few years back prior to Paul H being there. A lady was puting out washing down the hill, a hunk broke loose and totalled the clothesline around her, folding it around her. Luckily she didnt have a scratch!

I was with excell in welly, left about a week after wayne left....cashies, the only way to go, run a business within a business.

Not understanadable for what purpose is going such knoted timber, seems something kind from pines :dizzy:

Back