The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh: Its not a fish...

attachment.php

The chain is on backwards.

Nick

Is your inbox full?

No. I work nights though. Not much net access. Just a bit with smartphone every now and then. Be patient Mark. I answered your PM today. Did you receive? PM's with my phone don't always go through. I'll PM you later with my paypal info for shipping costs.

Last edited:
Subscribing. I'm more likely to have or need something here than in the help me put my Stihl back together thread.

Will I get kicked outta here if I ask for a piece for an old italian once in a while? Got a little weakness for the company that can't remember their name...but also have McCs and Homeys down in the shed needing attention.

Subscribing. I'm more likely to have or need something here than in the help me put my Stihl back together thread.

Will I get kicked outta here if I ask for a piece for an old italian once in a while? Got a little weakness for the company that can't remember their name...but also have McCs and Homeys down in the shed needing attention.

Not likely, it's just the steady diet of plastic Husky and Stihl crap we wish to avoid. Use the original swap meet for that stuff.

Who has a need for this Homie (?) bar plate. I don't remember why I posted the picture.

3/8" studs on 1 1/2" centers.

attachment.php

No. I work nights though. Not much net access. Just a bit with smartphone every now and then. Be patient Mark. I answered your PM today. Did you receive? PM's with my phone don't always go through. I'll PM you later with my paypal info for shipping costs.

Nope, didnt get it. but im sure it was a problem on my end. Im traveling, and currently in sunny orlando where there is a high of 80 degrees today!!! which means im in a hotel or on a smart phone, and the internet is touch and go. But ill look for the next PM with cost and where to send it!

Actually, I'd settle for a large Rem. SL/PL-7, PL-6 or SL/PL-55.

I have a very large Poulan I'd consider trading.

I missed a U.S. Army PL-55 on evilbay because I was out of town at the end of the listing.

Last edited:
WHEW!!!

We were thinking you meant "Hasbro"!

Does the chain stay sharper that way?:hmm3grin2orange:

Are those two holes where the helper handle goes?

Of course we are waiting to see the rest of it!

Brian and Tina

Does the chain stay sharper that way?:hmm3grin2orange: I don't think if I was you I'd be making fun of a fella who had his chain on backwards............................
Igpoe:cheers:

Not likely, it's just the steady diet of plastic Husky and Stihl crap we wish to avoid. Use the original swap meet for that stuff.

Who has a need for this Homie (?) bar plate. I don't remember why I posted the picture.

3/8" studs on 1 1/2" centers.

attachment.php

that would be me. sorry for lack of response. whatcha need for it?

I'm thinking about it...............................................................................................:msp_blink:

I'm beginning to believe Wards sold more Remingtons than actual Remington dealers did.:msp_ohmy:

If it will work for you, nothing but your address.

Carl.

it'll work. pm sent.
btw, a guy just had a bunch of those along with some other homie parts on flea bay. one bidder, sold for $20. wouldn't take money order so i didn't bid. wanted to. i don't use PP. was gonna send you one of the outers. thanks a lot. jerry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back