The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaning out as well. 900d low hour top end (or whole saw) up for trade. Chrome knick between exhaust splitter, looks to have been a factory chip.
e6evuqub.jpg

uja8ejem.jpg

Wright bars

Here's a couple pics of the wright bars my local dealer has. He's a small shop and treats me great when it comes to pickin so I told him I'd take offers for him. Let me know what they fit please.
1a693c3b1e2d03edfde720cce8269c4c.jpg

fbabf23fac1fd9472b83ca29a872f8fd.jpg
e5edbabbf50830952da4aa95c09d1915.jpg

That's what I got. The dark spots aren't nearly that bad in real life. Must have been the light.

Last edited:
What!? We've seen the pix of your shop! You have plenty to trade (I'm thinking 166 here Mitch)! Surprised you have any ca$h left! :jester:

Lee has a 166? Who knew ;)

Super clean strong runner...just a duplicate (don't have the room Lee does)

Up for trade
yhumy6ug.jpg

uje8epyh.jpg

Pair if LCS's. Top ends seem good. One good belt. Have checked nothing else.

my4yhumy.jpg

8etu8a7e.jpg

Poulan Model 31 parts needed

Need a top cover and screws for a Model 31....also the air filter setup........

looking for coil, condenser, points that'll work on a C5. could also use p&c in good shape (no flaking on the jug)

I'll pull the jug on my parts carcass. It pumped 125 but the flywheel side bearing was loose letting the flywheel kiss the coil pole when cranking.

Can't help ya on the coil/ignition as I had to beg one form Aaron.

Carl.

looking for coil, condenser, points that'll work on a C5. could also use p&c in good shape (no flaking on the jug)

I can set you up on the coil I think and condensor and points. PM me I have a c-5 with a scored piston so I would think the coil and stuff is good on it. PM me..

Just picked up a Pioneer Farmlite for cheap. Need a few parts.

I need gas cap, brake handle and assembly, and clutch cover.

Have a lot of remington parts to trade, or dead presidents.

I'll pull the jug on my parts carcass. It pumped 125 but the flywheel side bearing was loose letting the flywheel kiss the coil pole when cranking.

Can't help ya on the coil/ignition as I had to beg one form Aaron.

Carl.

I can set you up on the coil I think and condensor and points. PM me I have a c-5 with a scored piston so I would think the coil and stuff is good on it. PM me..

thanks guys, pm sent

Just picked up a Pioneer Farmlite for cheap. Need a few parts.

I need gas cap, brake handle and assembly, and clutch cover.

Have a lot of remington parts to trade, or dead presidents.

I got a gas cap for you, maybe a brake lever. PM me your address.

thanks guys, pm sent

Best to keep shopping around. Piston and cylinder are in bad shape.

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is an outside chance the cylinder may clean up but the piston has lost a lot of material at the transfer ports. Wall clearence would be huge.

The darn thing pumped 125 psi..........................................

Your call.

I may have a good used C-5 P/C to part with, but won't be able to tear the saw down until the weekend of the 10th (at least). Our GTG is this weekend, and I've been as busy as a one-armed paper hanger lately. Still need to ship out Carl's bar and a couple other boxes of Homelite parts (to other fellows)....

Best to keep shopping around. Piston and cylinder are in bad shape.

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is an outside chance the cylinder may clean up but the piston has lost a lot of material at the transfer ports. Wall clearence would be huge.

The darn thing pumped 125 psi..........................................

Your call.

I may have a good used C-5 P/C to part with, but won't be able to tear the saw down until the weekend of the 10th (at least). Our GTG is this weekend, and I've been as busy as a one-armed paper hanger lately. Still need to ship out Carl's bar and a couple other boxes of Homelite parts (to other fellows)....

thanks anyway carl, the one i have seems to be better than yours.
aaron, definitely interested when you get a chance.

Back