the name my saws contest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually was just goofin with above statement,any guy who will take time out of his day to give advice and help someone out that he doesnt even know is beyond a stand up guy in my book( coffee cup or a hat wouldnt hurt tho)

Lickity split ported saws

woodcutter's choice ported chainsaws

powerheads unlimited

mad mod port & polish chainsaws

extreme performance saws

cuttin time pro saws

old pro porting

A bottle of Bud Light Lime. :hmm3grin2orange:

You better have a dogs butt near after you drink it Wendell. You'll need to lick it to get the taste of that nasty lime beer out of you mouth:msp_ohmy:

Tennessee Fast by.............is still the best sounding. Just saying.

Last edited:
If you wanted a touch of dirty humor, you could try: Angry Beaver Performance Saws, "Never a beaver more eager!!!". :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'll give it a crack.

Umm....

Tennessee tree killers.

High Output work saws.

Mean machines worksaws.

Terry's two-stroke terror saws.

Terry's tree killers.

Red hot worksaws.

Tricked out worksaws.

Terry's thundersaws.

Last edited:
fmf so cal might not like me using there brand on my saws

Last edited:
1. full bore work saws ---morewood
2. cutters choice saws ---dark timber
3. loggers hot rods ---locust cutter
4. high production saws ---atvguns
5. performance saw ---scooterbum
6. cutting edge saws ---maclaren
7. chipslinger saws ---little possum
8. full throttle saws ---jwalker1911
9.??????????
10.?????????

Careful on that list. Cutters Choice is already taken by an outdoor supply company, and I think they'd take great exception to you using it. Cutting Edge is a concrete saw, and would probably also have legal ramifications. Sorry guys, I just got done having breakfast with a couple of lawyers.

Careful on that list. Cutters Choice is already taken by an outdoor supply company, and I think they'd take great exception to you using it. Cutting Edge is a concrete saw, and would probably also have legal ramifications. Sorry guys, I just got done having breakfast with a couple of lawyers.[/QUOTE Tip of the hat to the Saw Dr for effectively moving me up to number 7

Latest posts

Back