the name my saws contest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oppsss try this again ...lol

attachment.php

Well he asked all of us because there is so many options and he wants to hear them all before he chooses one for good.

There is "Landrum modified saws simply the best" to something mild like TPS "Tennessee Pro Saws".

I suggest something simple... Always works the best and is much easier to get decals and or sign the work.

LOL here is one PMS.... power modified saws :hmm3grin2orange:

LMS Landrum modified saws, TLMS Tom Landrum modified saws, If you live near a national park something like "Great Smokey Mountain Pro Saws", "Cherokee Pro Saws CPS", "South Fork Saw Works", "Widowmaker Hot Saws WHS"(I like that one)

Of course you can swap out Saw Works with Pro Saws or Modified Saws. But the Main thing is what comes before it. Whether it be your name location or local point of interest.

Frozen Head Modified Saws. FHMS
Lone Mountain Pro Saws. LMPS
Oliver Springs Saw Works. OSSW

Looking back I probably like WHS Widowmaker Hot Saws for a generalized one if you don't go with a local landmark or could be WPS Widowmaker Pro Saws , WMS Widowmaker Modified Saws, WSW Widowmaker Saw Works.

Good luck anyhow, its like getting married.. Seriously one for the rest of your life :)

Spectre Work Saws

...The Spectre is one of the most powerful known beings in the universe and is capable of virtually any feat. His powers vastly increase over the years.

my daughters highschool mascot is the bulldog so how about bulldawg saws or bullydawg

Brushy Mountain Bulldogge Saw Works , make the symbol an olde english bulldogge wielding a chainsaw (preferably stihl)

my daughters highschool mascot is the bulldog so how about bulldawg saws or bullydawg

"Dawg" sounds kinda late 90's gangster IMO. But I see nothing wrong with something like... Bulldog Saw Works/work saws ect.

I mean no offense, it is your call after all, homie

We should name the saw after your wife:heart:

THE BOSS...........by terry landrum
If this title doesn't win the contest, you loose

Women make the world ROCK!.............saws too:hmm3grin2orange:

How about:

Terry's specialty saw works.

or specialty work saws.

take your pick. :biggrin:

or maybe just: Terry's specialty saws.

or spell works with an X, like: Terry's specialty saw worx.

Last edited:
'I may not make your saw, but I will make your saw run better.' Remember something like that from a BASF commercial. Keep that for your advertising, it's free.:msp_tongue:

Maybe you could get a picture of R. Lee Ermey pointing a finger with that statement wrapped around it.

Put the title you choose/we choose in the middle.

Shea

Back