the name my saws contest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry Landrum's Sawrmory

(Then have something like this with 2 saws crossed instead of the 2 rifles)

M1420Rifles20Crossed20Oval.jpg

Cool contest!!!!

maybe the Saw Arsenal

Terry,
Once you select a name, find out what program the graphics shop uses and then go to E-lance and have graphic designers from around the world compete to make you the best kickarse logo pre set to be compatable with whatever program the sticker shop uses. I have used E-lance before and got great results on the cheap.

Brute Power Saws

I think the word "brute" really speaks of power and strength, both of which you build on with your mods:

Brute Power Saws
Brute Worx Saws
Brute Wood Saws
Xtreme Brute Saws
Extreme Brute Saws

Terry why not just put your name on them. My father has his own business and uses his name for everything. Website, business, everything. TLandrum Saws thats it so simple

Depending on how far you are going to go with this venture. I would do like some others have said. Keep it simple! You will definitely appreciate that when it comes to opening a business checking account and other stuff that comes with a business. Terry Landrum Performance Work Saws

I would say go with this: Landrum Performance Sawworks. But I still like the idea of the caution label too.

Nick

this is going to be for fun but with a real prize in the end. every one keeps on asking about what do you call your saws. personally i call them badazz saws but thats politically incorrect. im not a ized kinda person so what i am proposing is that you guys start coming up with a good catchy name for my saws that i build and i will choose a top 5 and start a poll thread. the name that wins will be what i call my saws example ________ saws by Terry Landrum . the person that comes up with the name that wins i will do a free port job on a pro saw of your choice. your choices will be limited to 026/260, 036/360/361 ,044/440,046/460, 066/660 346xp,372xp,394/395xp,7900. you pay for shipping and any parts the saw requires and ill do the machine work and porting for free.

Six Gun Work Saws by Terry Landrum..."For the outlaw in all of us"

Tennessee Terry's Trick Saws
T-Land Brand Saws
Terry's Wound up Work Saws
Terry's Worksaws-Not just any porting in a storm.
Drop-em Fast Work Saws by Terry
Fall-em Faster Woods Port by Terry
Terry's Tree Monsters

Latest posts

Back