The New MS461 M-Tronic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerdoug

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have been enjoying my 441 prior to the M-Tronic feature. Getting impatient for a 461 M tronic to come out from Stihl.

Any thoughts or insight as to the roll out date and possibility of a saw like this?

Thanks!

I thought the 461 was not going to be M-Tronic. I thought the 441 and the soon to be 661 wil have the CM technology.

MS661 Fuel Injected is what I want. Go big or stay on the porch!:rock:

Steve

One member in europe has a 461. Its rubber av and no m tronic on his. What comes out later may change.

I clicked on this link thinking "it's here" - frothing at the chops- awaiting patiently and then aw shucks. It'll come someday .

i'm still waiting fo the 261 mtronic they have too do something to be competitive with the husky 346 & 550XP

The MS261 is as modern as it gets, with the exception of M-Tronic. It has phenomenal filtration, great AV, and more power than the 346 out of the box. Same with the 201T. We know both the 461 and 661 are in the field.

yeah but i am wondering how many more wrinkels i'm gunna have before they get here

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 460. I'll let you now when I do as the 461 is sure to be released a week later.

Latest posts

Back