The Newbs version of "Whadja do today?"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jeff couldnt of done it without you. I'll see you feed your tortoise if you feed it a medium sized animal and your tortoise is unusually aggressive, and drunk.

Selling these 2 cmi 3/4" blocks. They havent been used all that much. I bought 2 new ones today that i like better. Asking $50 each. They would be good beginer blocks.

attachment.php

Selling these 2 cmi 3/4" blocks. They havent been used all that much. I bought 2 new ones today that i like better. Asking $50 each. They would be good beginer blocks.

[url]http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=241506&d=1339542152[/url][/I,
MG][/QUOTE]

With slings or with out slings? Either way that's a good deal

Did a half dead cherry today before a fence goes up. Good timing.

I was approached by an acquaintance who just bought a house and has a big windbreak row of half dead poplars. Won't be for a few weeks but that's fine cause I'm busy for a few. Should be a 3-4 day deal. Easy and fun, they'll have to come down in small pieces because they are between houses but there is plenty of room to bomb 2-3' pieces. Makes me nervous to rig out of dead trees, especially poplar. Little bites...

Also collected $2500 from a few wrapped up odd jobs. Paperwork for uncle Sam.... Blah

Was only getting little bitty jobs, got a couple decent sized ones in the last week and some of there neighbors want jobs done too when im done. Right now more work than time. Feels good:)

Got another job. New homeowner as well, needs 2 mostly dead elms removed, no stumps, size em down and dump 'em.

Was only getting little bitty jobs, got a couple decent sized ones in the last week and some of there neighbors want jobs done too when im done. Right now more work than time. Feels good:)

+1

It's good to have the work but I always feel like I'm letting the client down if I can't be there right away. I got swamped Memorial Day with calls and I'm just about under control. No complaints though, unemployment sucks worse.

Finishing up dropping 8 trees mostly maples around 20" dbh. Got an 85' pine to take down next weekend. I'm starting to book into August at this point. I had my brother-in-law working with me as my groundie, but I had to fire him. He got caught trying to steal my climbing equipment. I got a kid working with me when he's available. Other than that, I'm on my own. By the way, DON'T EVER HIRE FAMILY!!!!!!

Limbed up a 140 foot piss fir, was getting ready to rig the top out when the rain and wind picked up. Reluctantly came down and gonna finish the removal tomorrow. I'll post a pic when I figure out how to load it from the phone.

Really wish I didn't have to climb up that sob again. Then again, I get to do what I love :rock:

I feel Sick:sick: I just Turned Down my first job ever Two 90' oaks with 65' crowns over a house, 2 shed, and a fence with a drop zone of Roof 1, 2 or 3 I mean really the drop zone was 6'x6' on

the (X)s are the crown of the tree (S)s is the sheds the (O)s are the center of the tree
well son of a ##### its just to much for me and my equipment?
$3500 Gone before I could even daydream about a new saw.:msp_thumbdn:

............ X..................X
___________________!.........!
...................Flowers.....!....S...!
......._______________!_____!_______________Fence_____________
..x.......(O)...!........!....(O).......X
..................!...S...!..........._____________________
..................!........!..........!.....................................!
.............X...................X..!.....................................!
......................................!.....................................!
......................................!..............House..............!

Better tO pass it and dream about a new saw then sell all the one u got to foot the insurance bill cuz u couldnt handle it

+1

It's good to have the work but I always feel like I'm letting the client down if I can't be there right away. I got swamped Memorial Day with calls and I'm just about under control. No complaints though, unemployment sucks worse.

I always want to get the jobs done as fast as they come in too. Did three storm damage jobs last week bid a fourth he thought it was a little much. Called me the other day said he had another plan but will keep me in mind I hope he's not having his son come over w ladder and saw that tree had some very dangerous limbs. No way to do with out wiping out something expensive.

Back