The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guy who works in a metal shop got all bossy with the friendly firewood guys. Actually, handsome mike, they weren't even talkin bout east coast boys, only the PNW crew and their lack of understanding of anything non-conifer. If RandyMac saw some of the sweet gum I've had to deal with he'd **** himself! Also some thing about loggers only bein comfortable with live trees, and being unnecessarily scared of snags n' such

Who knew?
8660-1388876275-326e26c2b74f73dbdab01cf14f201f4e.jpg

Last edited:
Some guy who works in a metal shop got all bossy with the friendly firewood guys. Actually, handsome mike, they weren't even talkin bout east coast boys, only the PNW crew and their lack of understanding of anything non-conifer. If RandyMac saw some of the sweet gum I've had to deal with he'd **** himself! Also some thing about loggers only bein comfortable with live trees, and being unnecessarily scared of snags n' such
well Jon, you know me......I just couldn't keep mah mouth shut lol. i'm done with it now, they tryin defend the slopping backcut.

That guy hasn't worked in a metal shop in a while. He spent the last 4 months building a high school.

He'll probably go cut timber for a while. . . Maybe after breakup? Or he might do sumfin else? He's rather unpredictable -- and a real d i c k. :X

Ah, my people

I'll prolly get in trouble for that

:ices_rofl:
oh damn, that's a beaut there HS !! go ahead and paste that up over in F&H and see if there a lightning storm nearby. get my tin hat on and hobb'd boots on so am well grounded. just need to hang on to them steel wedges in that deadfall being hacked up.

Latest posts

Back