the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be real interested to know if anyone used external transfers or finger ports. AFAIK, that would have been perfectly legal.

Finger ports would keep things a little cooler, but I don't think they add much of anything in terms of gains.

Pretty much what I was told and why I didn't try them. I've never ventured outside of traditional woods porting. I do have a jug I might try them on though, just to see.

I think where it might do some good is running up from the intake on a saw with reed valves. Might need a window though, so a single port might be the way to go.

Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers? Where's the numbers?

Build off Report!!!!

Live,,, From Oliver Springs, Tn,,,,

The Build Off Site is currently experiencing technical difficulties caused by a severe Weather system that is moving through the area accompanied by High winds, Lightning, & Heavy Rain,,,

Please Stand by for further updates,,,

R2'ed:dizzy::help::msp_unsure:

Looks like we are breaking for lunch,,,

I'm sure some numbers will be posted soon!!!!!! (not my Job)

Last edited:
Back