the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out there a few weeks ago to see Terry's new toy and it was still there. Needless to say, I didn't go near it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

WHEEL.....OF......FORTUNE!!!!!!

c78bae32.jpg

One word, WAX!!!

LOL, the video just doesn't do it justice! I didn't get the nickname Yeti for nothing. There aint no wax coming near this guy, when you got this much hair you just deal with it. LOL :msp_w00t:

I'm a little worried about you guys. Did you even see the chainsaw? Or were you just staring at me the whole time.

Last edited:
LOL, the video just doesn't do it justice! I didn't get the nickname Yeti for nothing. There aint no wax coming near this guy, when you got this much hair you just deal with it. LOL :msp_w00t:

I'm a little worried about you guys. Did you even see the chainsaw? Or were you just staring at me the whole time.

What saw? Did you see them legs?

There was a saw??? :msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back