the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While you all are fighting over who has the fastest saws, the pie table will be left unguarded and that's where I'll be.:D

Sounds like the plan to me! Getting tired of all the chest thumping and the Arkies trying to stump break everyone. At this point I think I'm just showing up for the pie and the shine!

Sounds like the plan to me! Getting tired of all the chest thumping and the Arkies trying to stump break everyone. At this point I think I'm just showing up for the pie and the shine!

Hey, I'm not an Arkie:msp_angry:. I'm Missouri man. Them Arkies aint got enough gumption to stumpbreak anything. Thats why they marrie thier sisters.:msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

That pecan pie is soundin mighty good right about now, so's the shine. You boys better not be puttin me on about the pie & shine. I'll be pretty upset if they aint any when I git there.

maybe yall didn't know this but a goodly number of people from south misery are descended from original settlers who saw signs that said "arkensaw thataway". being illiterate all they recognized was the work "arkensaw" so they stopped in misery.

Back