the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's getting closer now. I had to get this off the second page so we can find it easier.

im definately taking advantage of this sunshine,im so far behind i think im in front. maybe if i can get a week or two more of this dry working weather ill be able to take a breath and get on my 372

I just figured everyone is giving up since stumpy is taking 1st and 2nd!!:D

Sorry had to talk a little trash!lol haven't heard any for a while on here.

im definately taking advantage of this sunshine,im so far behind i think im in front. maybe if i can get a week or two more of this dry working weather ill be able to take a breath and get on my 372

Your not the only one friend. This heat all at once sure does suck though.

Whats a Stumpy? Oh, you mean the little short guy that came in last at the GTG buildoff. Its ok. Ill hug him later.:ices_rofl:

No I'm not ready for something like this, maybe one of these days and if you guys pick a cheaper saw.

Im a little with ya on this one. Maybe a 034, or a 026. Would love to put my 021 up with another one. On the husky side how bout a 288 or 394 build. Lots of parts for those around. Dont know. Maybe in the future.:clap:

Latest posts

Back