the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some would argue he (Capt. Beata Woman Down Brown) was never here. Its just Wayne now, isn't it? Busta must be getting close to retirement.

Lol I take it that you really like the song and you have already or plan on purchasing it. :laugh:

And I meant Chris Brown making a comeback after his legal issues from being a complete tard - as far a his previous music career I didn't pay much attention, lol.

L'il Wayne, Wayne - whatever he's calling himself these days I still dig his style.... :)

And Busta....!! How can anyone be down on Busta?! Busta iz da chizznit!! :kilt:

There is a lot of chitty rap out there but this one is badass (IMO). :)

Rap is for people that can't sing and only think they can rhymn. Their sole skills are operating a rhythm machine and spinning a record backwards, both of which take very little talent.

Sometimes it works OK if ya mash with some good music. Turn it up!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b9Vd56RDBWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BTW, Gink, that's a decent price on that Lowe 165 if it comes with the big engine.

Just got my piston welded up for the build off!

JJpopup004.jpg

holy crap!!

guys lets get the list started of who is signing up for this build that way i can get an idea of the wood cost and number of chains we'll be needing

Latest posts

Back