The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
I am sure you co pilot will have one

No, Eric had to forego the trip.. Family emergency... But I may have another at the plant... I'll see if I can swing by and find it at 1:30 am!!! Maybe I can fix it on site... :bang:
Dammit!!! I'm gonna forget stuff too...

Just got off the phone with Paul. He said the second bridge on 68 crossing the land between the lakes is out for people coming from the east. He's making a long detour around now.

Just got off the phone with Paul. He said the second bridge on 68 crossing the land between the lakes is out for people coming from the east. He's making a long detour around now.

Glad I seen this as I was going to be heading that way.

I am bringing some bags of chips and a few 2 liters. I hope to leave at around 5 am' ish

:cheers:

I hope it might help a few of the tn guys on their trips. He got all the way to the bridge and had to back track.

This looks like a GTG to remember. Wish i was on my way there, but at least one of my saws will be there. Hows that for irony?

Thanks for the heads up Mike about the bridge. Terry, Justin, and me were about to get off the interstate when I read your post. We made a u turn and are headed back south at a high rate of speed.

Got to love it:)

DSC3544-M.jpg

DSC3547-M.jpg

Back