The soon-to-be-released Husqy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkEagleUSA

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have any further info on when the new mystery saw, rumored to be an AutoTune replacement for the 372, might be released?

The suspense is killing me and I'm really itching to buy another saw. I've recently passed on a couple of used 372's and 395's because I've become a huge fan of the AT technology as an infrequent saw user.

It's just not right! I mean the man has money to spend, there's a mystery saw behind the cloaked window and nobody's even leaked a spy photo yet.

Does anyone have any further info on when the new mystery saw, rumored to be an AutoTune replacement for the 372, might be released?

The suspense is killing me and I'm really itching to buy another saw. I've recently passed on a couple of used 372's and 395's because I've become a huge fan of the AT technology as an infrequent saw user.

I have no info on the timeline - but the saw isn't a rumor, and it is quite some time since the first pre-production ones were subjected to user trials around the world.......;)

It's just not right! I mean the man has money to spend, there's a mystery saw behind the cloaked window and nobody's even leaked a spy photo yet.
Yeah, what he said! Not to mention I've heard it being talked about since back in the spring when I joined AS.

I understand that Husqy wants to get it right, but the suspense is killing me! :confused:

+1 It is killing me too.

The quickest way to get it released is to buy the next saws you come across,once you have spent your money it should be on the shelves within a week.
At least that's how it works for me
Thomas

They are holding the cards tight this time!
Yep, they sure are. Me and a few other people either want or need to buy new saws again and were holding the money, you know the stuff that allows companies to stay in business? I'm all for Husqvarna being thorough in field testing products before release, IMHO Husky used their customer base as expensive crash test dummies for the AT saws and needed to do a much better job before they released them and got dealers up to speed to service them.

Point is, how long does it take for Husky R&D to say it works right or not and do something about the design to get it fixed and build new saws that start, run and restart hot or cold today and every day and don't self destruct on account of design issues making them run lean and hot to meet the EPA's mandates?

A good many of us have always supported Husky and paid the money for their pro line saws. I'm not the only one that feels we aren't getting fair value from them as a manufacturer these days, brand loyalty only takes a company so far before customers take their business elsewhere.

So if th saw did exist it would look like a large 562? Of course we all know it does not exist.

man I wish I had a photo of one sitting beside my 562 on my work bench to show you guys. :rolleyes:

I remember "someone" saying that they were testing a "mystery saw" that would make a 441 or 461 take note. Cant remember who it was or what model Stihl it was.... but it was said on AS nonetheless:D

how about the 543xp? anybody get their hands on that maybe an unclassified video?

Latest posts

Back