the value of honest dependable mechanic. im still lookingsince my old one passed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in looking for the rite mechanic i always tellum ,i need one that knows his stuff and deals strait. then if he turns out rite i tellum be sure an charge enough so u glad to see me coming,next time. after ive got confidense in him ,i let him make the decisions as to whether somethin is worth fixin. after that unless i began to suspect he started gougeing me i dont even dicker repair cost. this guy would have been the same. but he didnt say a thing about scored piston,low compression or nothin.just that wore out back end. if he was like stihl tech said an just didnt want to tell me my saw was not worth it because of those things or unavailability of pts etc . in other wds
cost more than its worth i wouldnt even have fooled with it. but thats not what he said. and what he said wasnt true. the trigger trottle ,choke etc work fine and there nothin loose.
let me say again i put a high value on good service as anyone using tools to make a living does.nuff said tho. i was talkin to a fella today that really likes to work onum. sounds like he knows his stuff. if it turns out, hes got hisself a good pro customer.

Latest posts

Back