The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is just for reference for what can be built,, i have 1500 into my shop,,, its 16x16 with a 8x16 extension,, the loft is a 3/4 loft and i can stand up in it and i am 6'3,, the floor is 2x6 treated joist with treated 3/4 plywood,, i just wanted to put this in here so everyone knows what can be built for the money in this part of the country,,, i am only 230 miles from stumpy i will have no problem loading my tools and some materials and heading west IF it is decided to have a barn raising,,,,i have to say God Bless everyone on AS

008.jpg

007.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

Oh Ate Eff Won Fiddy,
You should consider finding something else to spank your snackies with.........those bars are to valuable..........LOL!!!!!!

i have a broom handle now,, works great,, they like it more then this bar:D:D:D:D

I tore down the 365 Special Wigglesworth donated today. Very nice saw. Jacob J is sending a gasket kit, I'm kicking in a set of bearings and seals, and if I remember correctly Tlandrum2002 has a 372 top end. :rock:

I tore down the 365 Special Wigglesworth donated today. Very nice saw. Jacob J is sending a gasket kit, I'm kicking in a set of bearings and seals, and if I remember correctly Tlandrum2002 has a 372 top end. :rock:

I have a 365 top end if you need it?Not as good as a 372? But the price is right! LOL

I have a 365 top end if you need it?Not as good as a 372? But the price is right! LOL

It has a good 365 top end. I tore it down to refresh the bottom end and upgrade it to a 372 in displacement.

After I get a 372 top end I'll give it "The Works". :)

I have a very clean, old 5-20Homelite complete with bar, just missing chain. Ran several years ago, sure it would with minor help. And a 28in oregon bar for husky with chain, and a 24 in widsor. I can donate for the raffle? I can see what else I can come up with?

Is that the same as the chips I used to eat?? The flavor was called "The Works"

Will I doubt you want to eat this "The Works". Probably get aluminum chips in your teeth. :laugh:

Also, here's the Mac with aout an hour more than that left on it!
eBay - McCulloch 250

Looks like Smitty has this one wrapped up. It couldn't be heading to a better person IMO. :rock:

Will I doubt you want to eat this "The Works". Probably get aluminum chips in your teeth. :laugh:

Looks like Smitty has this one wrapped up. It couldn't be heading to a better person IMO. :rock:

I'd love to make one more last run at in when it's close to ending on Thursday, but I think that non-working 250 that's going for 10 bucks is more up my alley...lol

I just sent a pay pal for $50. I would love to have the 075. I dont care if I win it just feels good to be helping a fellow chainsaw guy in need. I know I joke on here alot but I gotta say I am truly sorry that Stumpy is having to go through this, I cant even imagine how I would be if my shop were to burn. I also gotta say that the new stump shack is looking pretty cool. I hope Stumpy and his family have a great christmas.

Latest posts

Back