The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Can We Do?

Hey, guys,

I was on here huntin' for Stumpy (even though he doesn't know me) because he had his business listed in our bartering community over here at the American Open Currency Standard.

Well, needless to say I found out about his shop burning down and wanted to know what we can do to help out?

I would like to find out how I can donate something valuable for auction or maybe another way to help out.

I've subscribed to this thread so I should find out when someone replies.

Anyway, thanks for letting me say my peace.

-Eddie

Well, Stumpy just left out of here (little more than an hour ago) and I filled his car up with crap that I hope he can use. We had a good visit.

Thanks again to all that are helping him out.

Stumpy's always tryin to hug my leg... an stuff.

At least he didn't give ya a kiss...:msp_thumbup:

Hey, you weren't supposed to ever bring that up:embarrassed3:
I was very volnerable at the moment:hmm3grin2orange:

At least it was yer good leg. I was hopein the other would give out & you'd fall over:buttkick::love1:

Some real backwoods Ozark stuff going on here, it looks like.....

Is this how you all get to making avatar pictures round there?

Chris

???? She is already married to a peg leg midget :hmm3grin2orange:

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the first step to recovery finally admitting your a midget:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

heck i would have given him a big hug and kiss,,, he is such a hunk of sexy man:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And weighs more than 200 lbs. And his waste size is bigger than his bra size, but thats getting to be close on Stumpy, way closer than on most of your chics.

Are there any latest pics of the ‘Stump Shack’?

Are there any latest pics of the ‘Stump Shack’?

What are the latest plans for the New shop? Any progress?

It’s good to see that the kids were taken care of for Christmas!

Is there anything that you still need?

???? She is already married to a peg leg midget :hmm3grin2orange:

John,
*Update* I am officially wearing two shoes now, that match...........:msp_tongue: Oh yeah, and I can help carry the groceries without worry of injury.......Ahem? I ain't no midget either, a Goofball yes, but a normal height Goofball.

John,
*Update* I am officially wearing two shoes now, that match...........:msp_tongue: Oh yeah, and I can help carry the groceries without worry of injury.......Ahem? I ain't no midget either, a Goofball yes, but a normal height Goofball.

Enjoy your new lease on life... The improved handle and exhaust cover are now installed on the 075... Next up? The recoil cover... Will post pics Monday...:rock:

Latest posts

Back