The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah Jake, just yer normal Pacific storm.

Take a shot Jake or I'll find you and kick a board up yer ass.

what kindo shot?
today was football sunday so they mix of eleventeen beers, purple drank, pizza, and nachos has me curled up on the couch like some weak sauce highschooler after a kegger

We don't get hurricanes. Hurricanes make O's. Our storms are commas. Note the comma out in the ocean.

It is not raining at this moment. I have given in and accept the fact that the monsoon has begun and we will not be dry again till next August. Today's project is to clear out a space for The Wing in the shop. I hate backing it into there.

Not the real Purple Drank, I'm a little bit on the pale side to be drinkin that, I just mix vodka and grape kool-aid, cough syrup with sprite and jolly rancher bits is kindof ghetto

Cripes,Jake. Those damn Jolly Ranchers are bad you. Try Nyquil and Vodka instead. Don't breathe on anybody or the inside of your windshield either.

8a99f8ed18drank.jpg.jpg

View attachment 201454

Not the real Purple Drank, I'm a little bit on the pale side to be drinkin that, I just mix vodka and grape kool-aid, cough syrup with sprite and jolly rancher bits is kindof ghetto

Ghetto-drinks! Nice. As a teenager I drank a bottle of cough syrup. It felt like a good idea at the time. Spent next 4 hours in the loo crapping my insides down the sewer.

Randy, you are on the right path. If it where not for court, I would be on the same path, actually I'd be working. .

Jake, that prescription cough syrup will put you on the floor. The over the counter stuff is no good. . Although it is definately a Texas thing, it is not really race discriminatory. .

Randy, you are on the right path. If it where not for court, I would be on the same path, actually I'd be working. .

Jake, that prescription cough syrup will put you on the floor. The over the counter stuff is no good. . Although it is definately a Texas thing, it is not really race discriminatory. .

I was just thinkin about all the rap songs with references to Dat Purple Drank :jester:

I'll stick with my booze and koolaid

randy , can't wait to see it all buttoned up and in the daylight.:msp_thumbup:

also randy, not to take away from the macchero, we need the gratuios big tree ,saw in there to.:laugh:

Back