The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nate!
A band of heavy rain is going through, it has thunder boomers embedded in it.

The water is pooling up on the roof and it is raining in a knife murderer's cell.

Now that's some good stuff right there! Murder someone with a knife. . . Get rained on in your prison cell.

Would it freak the dude out if y'all started bringing copper rod and wire in there, and kept looking up all nervous like? :laugh:

You are a funny guy Nate.
He was spooked about all that water streaming through the light fixture, so I shut the lights off, he is uncomfortable in the dark. Google Jarrod Wyatt.

damn, go down to the shop to play with the new grinder come out and 2" of new snow. and it don't look like it's slowing down. got to love spring in the pnw.

He was spooked about all that water streaming through the light fixture, so I shut the lights off, he is uncomfortable in the dark. Google Jarrod Wyatt.

WOW! :msp_ohmy:

On second thought, don't do anything to that dude, except maybe put him in a dark box in the basement, and walk away.

LMAO!!!

That poor excuse for a human being has been one of my neighbors here for two years, today.
He was celled up with another winner, Josiah Miller, he got sent south awhile back.

LMAO!!!

That poor excuse for a human being has been one of my neighbors here for two years, today.
He was celled up with another winner, Josiah Miller, he got sent south awhile back.

Yup, that guy is another piece of crap, and it sounds like he'll be getting out of prison in no time. . . Gotta love the "justice" system.

They had "evidence", but still, it is what you can prove, not what you know.
This case cut close, I held Michelle when she was just born, I've known her parents since grade school.
Miller won't live long outside, she has friends and family with their calenders marked.

I know a couple of them MMA fighters working in the security biz. They take steroids in regular basis after fights. Helps them to recover and take up training for the next. They say the drug gives you some mighty weird thoughts, and they are very careful they never ever consume alcohol or other psychoactive stimulants while the steroids are kicking in.

Rained sideways all day 2 days ago. Snowed all day yesterday. Same result. Creeks in the corrals.

If anyone gets this message....Please send supplies and rations....got pretty buried up on the hill:laugh:

32212.jpg

John, an air drop is scheduled for 14:30 hours on Saturday. . . If you can't make it that long, feel free to eat some liberals. :D

John, an air drop is scheduled for 14:30 hours on Saturday. . . If you can't make it that long, feel free to eat some liberals. :D

air drop might be too foggy, we're gonna have to kick this #### oldschool, it's dogsled time!
you can run infront and break trail for the dogs, ok? :msp_tongue:

Funny but yet so true! I've got the Vz slung up, I'll go burn some tires so you know how to find us :laugh:

You should be just fine, I'm proud of you for getting that :rock:
Czechnology kicks ass wholesale

Also, the tire fire might be indistinguishable from any number of meth lab explosions in the area so you might have to send it up smoke signal style :msp_biggrin:

A little ground shaking in N. Cal. about an hour ago.
Not sure if one could lay this to the planets lining up-

or someone throwing a Rigging fit.
-
Live Earthquakes Map

Latest posts

Back