The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, every time one of our Spanish-speaking planting crew would say "entonces", which means "then", I would think of Toonces The Driving Cat:

tumblr_lxeje9s8wE1qztknso1_500.gif

If dogs drove cars, all you'd have to do to create a horrible wreck would be to roll a tennis ball out into the road....for retrievers that is. Other dogs might be more apt to brake and go at squirrels and kitties.

Since they don't have thumbs, I think we are safe.

I have never heard of this Tonces kitty. Is he/she a good driver?

Our weather??? Just rain and a light breeze. Not even heavy rain. I was getting psyched up to go somewhere nearby that would be sunny next week, but that area no longer shows happy suns on their weather forecast. Just clouds and rain.

I have been vacuuming everything that I can't throw in the washer and trying to depollinize the bedroom. I only found one sock to decrease the Socks Without Partners pile.

If dogs drove cars, all you'd have to do to create a horrible wreck would be to roll a tennis ball out into the road....for retrievers that is. Other dogs might be more apt to brake and go at squirrels and kitties.

Since they don't have thumbs, I think we are safe.

I have never heard of this Tonces kitty. Is he/she a good driver?

Our weather??? Just rain and a light breeze. Not even heavy rain. I was getting psyched up to go somewhere nearby that would be sunny next week, but that area no longer shows happy suns on their weather forecast. Just clouds and rain.

I have been vacuuming everything that I can't throw in the washer and trying to depollinize the bedroom. I only found one sock to decrease the Socks Without Partners pile.

Toonces is a horrible driver, the skits always ended with he and his passengers flying off a cliff and bursting into a hideous, raging inferno

What do the arrows mean? If I click on the Portland radar, the storm arrow is just about on top of us East Countians.

WUNIDS_map

The arrows are the direction that particular storm is moving. The sections of the arrow indicate how fast that cell is moving. Your arrows have a black square at it's beginning. That indicates a normal rain shower storm. There are different symbols that go at the foot of the arrow that depict different types of weather ie: hail, tornado, etc. There is an area on the weather map that will give you more info on that, and you can shut off the arrows thingy.
Ted

about 2 more days of serious catbriar wading, thick entangled waist deep catbriar chasing scattered to moderately good timber. makes navigation and escaping very tiresome.

This wind stuff, what ever it is needs to stop. I worked monday, 2 hours tuesday, 2 hours wednesday, 6 hours yesterday. I listened as my neighbors hours get squished about 0DarkThirty this morning which ment the fire department was there all night. Party lights flashing and making all kind of unnecessary noise. Time to drink another pot of coffee.

This wind stuff, what ever it is needs to stop. I worked monday, 2 hours tuesday, 2 hours wednesday, 6 hours yesterday. I listened as my neighbors hours get squished about 0DarkThirty this morning which ment the fire department was there all night. Party lights flashing and making all kind of unnecessary noise. Time to drink another pot of coffee.

Up the road or down the road?

Back