The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
It was nice, got roof patched up , and did get both VW bugs 69, 73 out and warmed up, just need a new battery for the 66 pontiac, you would think an 01 battery would last a little longer:msp_unsure:

Good, another man with relic class automobiles. My daily driver is almost as old as I am.
I took full advantage of the sunny weather, spent two hours on the old Ranchero and getting caught up
on outside stuff.

:msp_scared:woke up late, had to stop for gas , made me later , got to work with one minute to spare got opened up, made coffee, a spider had made a home in my coffee cup, she might have wizzed in it:confused:, NO.1 forklift had no fire ,got that fixed, only had one lumber truck deliver this morning and i had to take the whole dang thing apart for my three picks:angry:, burnt my lunch, :bang:then had a delivery to my motherin law:(

But the SUN is out and I got to drive the 73VW:blob2:

Last edited:
Cut out some road today. On the way out of the shop, I grabbed the 660 powerhead off the wall, with my right hand, which is still kinda weak from my injury. The saw slipped from my grip and dropped on my foot. The dawg poked clean through the leather of my shoe and put a nice little hole in the top of my foot. I feel kinda dumb now.

Cut out some road today. On the way out of the shop, I grabbed the 660 powerhead off the wall, with my right hand, which is still kinda weak from my injury. The saw slipped from my grip and dropped on my foot. The dawg poked clean through the leather of my shoe and put a nice little hole in the top of my foot. I feel kinda dumb now.

Ouch! Is your shoe alright?

Andy

Ya, this is a tough crowd. Of course we're all sorry ya got hurt. We just don't want you to know it.

puncture wounds always have a lot more swelling and bruising than you'd think, one would believe the puncture was the worst part-

I had sort of a twisting stumbling stupid escape route accident that ended up with me slamming my knee into a dog, puctured, it ended up swollen and bruised.

I hope it gets better, and, it was worth the whine, whinin' with the best of us!

heal up. don't forget some antibiotics , don't want an infection.

was grinding some chain with the bell the other night had a good pace going , setting the next tooth and droped the wheel down on my finger right across the base of the fingernail at the cuticle . damn that stings.

Back