The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just above freezing here (in Stanwood) and the rain drops are chunky oh and that wind doesn't help to much either :msp_ohmy:

It's just above freezing here (in Stanwood) and the rain drops are chunky oh and that wind doesn't help to much either :msp_ohmy:

39 C today, which is 102 F here today. Rain is something we have been dreaming of. Grass is usually 2 feet high at least by december. It is a brown carpet 1/4" high :cry:

49F, wet, 1.25" since midnight, windy with gusts to 40kts, supposed to get fierce later. The forecast has my favorite phrase "rain, heavy at times", 4"+- for Wednesday.
Checked the radar for a thin space this morning, then went grocery shopping, just finished unloading when it poured. Barked my right shin, three times, same spot, on the tow hitch, son of a #####!

just the normal sogg here, watchin the cedars dance out back.some wet white in the foothils. supposed to blow harder tonite.

33 deg., windy, sleeting (rain snow mix...), I can see snow in the hill above the house, Crummy needs a brake job and I don't have a shop to pull it into...

and the first master cylinder I put in was bad, so another trip down below for parts...

It stopped raining and it's below freezing here now

There saying a pretty good storm will be here thru Wednesday

I'm about 3/4 mile from salt water (as the crow fly)

Our high was 35 today, the low 34. Goodness, now they are saying some nasty gusts of wind for us tomorrow. I gathered up the "just in case the power goes out" gear today. We don' need no stinkin' generator. We got white gas appliances and a battery powered shower.

Hey Olympic YJ, there's a Blizzard Warning for White Pass tomorrow. But I hear you have a Jeep?
:cheers:

Last edited:
There saying 50 + mph guest

I'm set up if the power goes out but trees hitting the buildings I'm not set up for

thoughs pressure grades look tight, and aimed right at me. got a gen got wood . also means work.:msp_unsure:

Dang. It's even snowing down here.
Between yesterday & today there's better than 6" on the back of my truck. Wind has been blowin' pretty good, but not as bad as the weather guesser said it would.

Andy

The weather guessers were pretty close with our weather, except we exceeded the projected rainfall amount by a bunch, the day ain't over yet. Currently pouring, winds at 44, gusts headed for the mid 50s. Preparing for the power to fail.

The weather guessers were pretty close with our weather, except we exceeded the projected rainfall amount by a bunch, the day ain't over yet. Currently pouring, winds at 44, gusts headed for the mid 50s. Preparing for the power to fail.

You got that right neighbor, been really kickin our butts the last 3-4 hours, got the gen. ready too:(

The barometer with the dial has run out of numbers. The electronic one says 28.05 and is still heading down. Kind of creepy, that.

The rain is occasionally slamming into the windows on the east side of the house. Hair is washed, dishes are almost done, and I parked the Tomato inside. Let 'er buck, I guess.

The barometer with the dial has run out of numbers. The electronic one says 28.05 and is still heading down. Kind of creepy, that.

Good grief. That would be a Cat 5 hurricane in the GoM. I think I'll stay in East Texas. It's almost 11:00 pm here and a foggy 53 degrees outside. We could use some more rain.

Back