The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that will be busy here in my area will be the body shops seems the first snow brings out the best drivers

I'm glad I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy today in the house :jester:

Gettin ready to leave moscow for home. More snow there than here. The old man says it's snowin with a vengance. We'll see how the pass goes. Cheers everyone as I'm gonna be checked out for several days lol

Get out on some lonely stretch of 26 between Othello and Washtucna, lay on the horn, and let rip a 30-second honk for me... used to do that on the way back from Pullman back in the day. Mostly did it to keep myself awake. Boring stretch of road there, especially in the winter when the sky is a flat grey for 360 degrees and everything's an even white.

Get out on some lonely stretch of 26 between Othello and Washtucna, lay on the horn, and let rip a 30-second honk for me... used to do that on the way back from Pullman back in the day. Mostly did it to keep myself awake. Boring stretch of road there, especially in the winter when the sky is a flat grey for 360 degrees and everything's an even white.

Satellite radio is a good thing.

I've got to go get my sunglasses. The sun has been making brief appearances. The Used Dog and I desperately need to go for a long walk. We could go snowblind--Or I could.

Snow to rain to blue skies and now rain again weird day here :msp_confused:

Sunshine here today, with a nice stiff breeze. Snow falling from every branch on every tree.
Since I own the company & have no employee's at this time, I declared today a holiday. :laugh:

Andy

I had my first flippy cap incident in at least a year. I dumped an entire tank of oil on my last pair of black Key jeans. I wasn't running Bio Plus either. BTW we had a very cold wind today.

Sunshine here today, with a nice stiff breeze. Snow falling from every branch on every tree.
Since I own the company & have no employee's at this time, I declared today a holiday. :laugh:

Andy

Hey, it's GOOD to be the boss. Sometimes. Well, maybe once in awhile. Actually.....:msp_rolleyes:

We're having our last day of sunshine for awhile. Snow tonight and probably for the rest of the week. We're at 2200 feet and we'll probably get a little at the house...just enough to be irritating...but head up the hill ten miles and there'll be all the snow a guy can handle.

It's already snowing hard up on Donner. I've been watching the road/wreck reports on TV. Think I'll have another cup of coffee.

I'm in coffee mode myself.....

We cut firewood yesterday......today I'm reminded why I work on saws rather than run them.

I can say the MS461 is a strong runner, we put a couple of gallons through two ported ones.

Latest posts

Back