The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides alcohol, what do the people farther north do to keep cheerier?

I have one Scandihoovian Candle left that I think I'll torch off on the 21st.

Should I build a sauna?

Building a sauna is a good start. You'll never get really warm to the core anywhere else. Plus afterwards you'll feel like a Jamaican - No worry, be happy.

I think that the winter depression is metabolic origin. Vitamin D is the key element. Eat more fish, meat, nuts, eggs, milk, oils and less bread, sugar, potato and pasta. Specially cut down tomato and red paprika - the red colour stuff dissolves melatonin and you need each drip of that hormone.

The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain. Unfortunately.

Building a sauna is a good start. You'll never get really warm to the core anywhere else. Plus afterwards you'll feel like a Jamaican - No worry, be happy.

I think that the winter depression is metabolic origin. Vitamin D is the key element. Eat more fish, meat, nuts, eggs, milk, oils and less bread, sugar, potato and pasta. Specially cut down tomato and red paprika - the red colour stuff dissolves melatonin and you need each drip of that hormone.

The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain. Unfortunately.

Yup! Low T also , maybe happy pills if the vitamins dont help, after years of S.A.D. it starts to take a toll on the mind and body.

Well off to play in the snow again. Nothing like downhilling with buttrigging in it. Lots of coils lots of broken chokers. Good ol' Grabinski style.

Just the ones they would be stepping over anyhow. If its not about 8" at 33' don't wrap it unless its in your way. Direct orders from the top dog. Besides downhilling, high lead, or Grabinski, with 28' 3/4" chokers that stuff won't ever make it to the landing in one piece.

boss man is on vacation this week, boss mans son seems to thinks he is in charge of the whole shop... he is not... we have had "tense words" many times (in the your not my boss go f yerself way, and do what I say or I'll xxxx you up way)... tomorrow could involve the police, should be funny I'm looking forward to it!!!

I once worked briefly with a boss's son. The guy honestly had no ass. He didn't wear belt or braces either. He invented that hip hop show me your crack style. It was brutal. But he never acted like a boss when his father was away. No, he stayed in the basement storage sniffing paint thinner.

Go easy, Northman.

bk's an pk's bosses kids and preachers kids..beware of both. There are a few good ones, they aren't near as memorable, the bad ones can be really bad!! bosses kids kids when the boss gets older are even worse! I have one, the founder was wonderful to work for and with the bk was good maybe really good to work for the bkk broke the co. and they are going away. a 500 employee co.

Yeah it's cold and misting and blowing and nipple are hard; I had to come in and warm up :msp_wink:

Ya I noticed. I got my tins and wooly's on. Sweating when moveing and cold when your not. Already made all my coils for the day so no free heat.

Looks like boy wonder/donkey kong got put in his place this morning, never said a word to anybody all day, and I thought he was gonna cry... his one employee was put in my care after first break...

My violent days are hopefully behind me, so usually I can refrain from just punching, or worse, besides I have to much to loose over some moron that doesn't comprehend his job discription.

Burv is busy with life stuff last I heard, and Funky (Forrest) is fine.

Just did a little logging the other day of some cedar short logs.

Whining:

Boundary disputes. Meetings. Phone conversations that lead to more meetings. Meetings where nothing gets decided. Meetings that lead to more phone conversations. 'Round and 'round and 'round.

Okay, I'll quit whining now. The phone is ringing again. :bang:

Burv is busy with life stuff last I heard, and Funky (Forrest) is fine.

Just did a little logging the other day of some cedar short logs.

I was just curious. They always had good info to read in the mornings.

My whine of the day. It dawned on me yesterday afternoon why Im going such a burning hate for my job. Its boring. The 18 year old monkeys we hired are pretty well trained. Or maybe I just dislike Oak.

Latest posts

Back