The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen a flippy cap accident yesterday myself:laugh: I'm a little sore after running those 461s yesterday with randy.:D

Just check my weather station biggest guest was 35 mph and it isn't working now it's on barn never the peek of it and I'm not going out there till the morning

Temp jumped to 42 degrees

And pouring down rain

The weather station is toast after the fall the other day

I'm looking at this one now

WMR200CA | Touch-screen Weather Station Display Console | Professional Weather Sensors and Extra Displays | Weather | Oregon Scientific Official Online Store | USA

Maybe Santa will come thru; I was told not to buy one yet :msp_smile:

Yeah......that. Oiled my leg pretty good. :msp_thumbdn:

Welcome to the club. Wait 'til you throw your saw up on your shoulder and feel that tell tale wetness down the right side of your back and into your jeans. You have to get the saw off your shoulder fast,drop it, get somewhere quick for a little privacy, drop your chaps, drop your pants, then try to wipe the gas off your skin with whatever is handy...usually some used paper towels or shop rags that have been gathering dust and crud under the seat of the pickup for the last six months, cussing the whole time, while whoever you're working with is rolling around on the ground in hysterics and making derogatory comments about your mechanical aptitude and your newly exposed anatomy.
I call it the flippy cap dance.

Now...I've never had that happen to me...I've just heard about it :msp_rolleyes:

Welcome to the club. Wait 'til you throw your saw up on your shoulder and feel that tell tale wetness down the right side of your back and into your jeans. You have to get the saw off your shoulder fast,drop it, get somewhere quick for a little privacy, drop your chaps, drop your pants, then try to wipe the gas off your skin with whatever is handy...usually some used paper towels or shop rags that have been gathering dust and crud under the seat of the pickup for the last six months, cussing the whole time, while whoever you're working with is rolling around on the ground in hysterics and making derogatory comments about your mechanical aptitude and your newly exposed anatomy.
I call it the flippy cap dance.

Now...I've never had that happen to me...I've just heard about it :msp_rolleyes:

Me neither, but I've heard about it too.
What amazes me is how guy's like us, who have never experienced such an annomale, could know so much about it. :laugh:

We just got power back on. It seem's that one of those 60 mph. gust's took down a dead (rotten) Spruce that the village, and the elect. coop couldn't decide who's responsibility it was to take it down.

Andy

We just got power back on. It seem's that one of those 60 mph. gust's took down a dead (rotten) Spruce that the village, and the elect. coop couldn't decide who's responsibility it was to take it down.

Andy

That sounds suspiciously like the tree I tried to con you into high climbing and letting me fall it :laugh:

Ground a 32" full comp chain tonight that was thrown on a 395 with a 9 pin. Took a while to get the drive links to fit my chain holder. I thought about a file then realized there was about 30 dl or more dinged. I pulled out the dremel and went to work on it.

Ground a 32" full comp chain tonight that was thrown on a 395 with a 9 pin. Took a while to get the drive links to fit my chain holder. I thought about a file then realized there was about 30 dl or more dinged. I pulled out the dremel and went to work on it.

I've tried to tell that boy......... :msp_unsure:

Did some swamp logging today bucking blowdown out of a flooded road. The usual jackstraw tension nonsense was made more exciting by big splashes every time something dropped free. Was glad of my pacs and my Filson tin gear. Soon I inherit the road plans for my sales and then I'll have to worry about the yards of fill to keep the wet places above flood level. I have a plan for that, though, which, if it works, I'll share here as it could be a real time-saver.

My eye feels like there may be a fly part still in it. I should wear my Bugz when picking berries--I guess.

Got too much snow on one job. Moved the yarder out in time waiting on the cutters to open up the next setting. Sounds like I'm off till after the first of the year.

Latest posts

Back