The wifes new chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy did Sarah call in sick today so she could use the saw ? :msp_tongue:

Andy did Sarah call in sick today so she could use the saw ? :msp_tongue:

Not today, rainy and kind of blah out. She did take a vacation day this friday so she can play with it. It sucks though because I have to work and she will be here playing with it by herself.

Sarah, here's a handy pre-sized avatar pic for ya when you get your own handle...hint hint!

attachment.php

Maybe she's having trouble picking out a catchy name guys. Any suggestions? :poke:

I'll start: AndysDolmarGal

Sarah, here... Just walked in the door to find out there's already a thread going.. hee hee. Ya, hanging out with all you chainsawing freaks you gave me the bug- I just HAD to have one- and since Andy's been telling me no way am I gonna be running my 85 yr old dad's MS180 for the rest of my life, I've been whining that he better get me my own then! Well done, Andy... Well done.

Gonna have to hold off on the modding for a few days anyway- I wanna be able to tell the difference from stock to mod!

Now you need your own AS account!! C'mon in and join us chainsaw gals!!

Yes, Sarah, it is way past time for you to get your account. How 'bout 420Sarah?

Congrats "420Dolliegirl"
Lookin forward to seein ya'll in April.
Andy can bring his Dolmar thong & I'll have my Stumpbroke thong on. We can have a centerfold pic together.:msp_w00t:

Well I bought my wife a chainsaw. She has wanted one of her own for a while and after running a dolmar 420 the other weekend at the charity cut in Grantsburg she knew what she wanted. I know some of you are thinking "yea you bought HER a new chainsaw", but this is truely hers. I will run it time to time but this one is hers. I gave it to her last night and she was extremely pleased. We took pictures. That sounded wrong. I am having a hard time getting pictures downloaded from my computer to the site and I read others are too, I will put more pics up as soon as I figure out how. But here she is with her new pride and joy, she hasn't let it leave her side since she got it. She is more obsessed with chainsaws than I am. Oh no.
attachment.php

That's awesome!.. She got a sister? :msp_biggrin:

Well she got to run her new saw! She likes it. It will be coming to the gtg down at tree monkeys this weekend. Not for modding, just for playing. (for now anyways):msp_biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back