They are taking over here......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well thanks mastermind...I guess I can stay a little longer. :) I think you are on the right track with the soft wear glitches...when I got the ok to change some 261 modules on good faith I was asked to verify they were within a certain serial number range...I do not recall what that was, I didn't much care as long as we got paid for the warranty...but was told some modules "had issues"

That's some info that would be good to know my friend.

That's some info that would be good to know my friend.
welp...I don't have the time right now but I can dig through the old work tickets to try and find where I wrote it down when I get some time...if I even wrote it down haha. for now I can tell you the old module part number is 1141 400 4702, the part number stamped on the 4702 module itself is 1141 4700. I don't have a new module (1141 400 4705) in stock to see what the stamped numbers are. but youll know you have an old coil if 1141 4700 is stamped on it. this only refers to the ms261c-m as these are the only modules we've had to replace...so far.

Latest posts

Back