this guys got a nice saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we're all laughing and yucking it up on here but from the way that guy walks and his body gestures I honestly and seriously think that man might be mentally challenged.

What i want to know is who the moron was that allowed that retard unsupervised access to a chainsaw out in the woods.

did you see the bar tip at the 2min mark and i never heard that saw 4 stroke once

LOL, wow. I thought he wasnt even gonna try to face it up...lol hes probly lucky the saw died. I am pretty amazed he wanted the world to see that :bang:

Lean seize?

I also thought he was just going to flush cut the whole thing.:msp_thumbsup:

i was thinking the same thing,, the way it stopped all of a sudden i bet it did seize
this is proof that inbreeding doesn't work:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

One thing I am thankful for -- the saw cut off. Perhaps it did seize and it may have saved the guys life (who knows). Not really sure from what I saw, what he would have done when the tree fell, or started falling. Poor saw...it never had a chance :msp_mad:

One thing I am thankful for -- the saw cut off. Perhaps it did seize and it may have saved the guys life (who knows). Not really sure from what I saw, what he would have done when the tree fell, or started falling. Poor saw...it never had a chance :msp_mad:

Probably saved the camera too. :bang:

I was waiting for the tree to fall the opposite direction he intended but it never got that far.

it looked that way to me for awhile, but then I wondered if it was just a matter of camera angle. Side view would have told us a bit more about lean, and tree diameter compared with how deep his wedge was.

it looked that way to me for awhile, but then I wondered if it was just a matter of camera angle. Side view would have told us a bit more about lean, and tree diameter compared with how deep his wedge was.

I think we are right did you see how he just glanced at the tree for 1 second then started to cut? It takes longer then that to calculate how you are going to drop with the lean and other trees that could stop it etc.

When he raised the saw above his head I thought for sure he was gonna do the leatherface dance. Lol for a moment I thought his face cut was on the other side. Hey at least he's not in his room sittin on the computer right guys. God bless his little heart. Glad that saw died!

I specifically liked the use of the; In & Out and Sea-Saw technique he used. He moved about the tree pretty well too, notice the placement of his feet. Stump was close to the ground.... you guys are rough!!

Who's contacting this guy to get a good deal on that saw????

I thought it would never end!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

He just got schooled on what a lean seize sounds like. I was waiting on that from the beginning. That saw was running way too fast and lean. What a shame on such a nice saw. The bad part is that he had no clue.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back