This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seemed like there for a little that everyone was getting warnings or sent off to band camp for the littlest if things. It will probably get busy again here in the next few weeks as peoples work loads decrease

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

One can only hope!

16gd6d1.jpg

2 much in fighting, "my way is better than yours, your equipment sucks, ima better climber than u" all that crap, u missed the AA debacle, but he does not apply to.............anything. Wish JPS, Slayer and TV would return. I banned OD, but didnt want too, he forced the issue.

JPS is a busy man he barely has time even for tree work let alone posting. He and I work together every now and again and that consists of an one o'clock start.

I'm a treeman, and just an occasional poster on the tree forums....but felt motivated to add something here. I honestly think facebook has a lot to do with guys deserting the forums, and the absense of new blood getting on board. I personally don't have a Facebook page....looks like inviting a lot of trouble, potentially. But having just spent 3 days at the recent tci expo, more than any previous year, any talk of social and business neworking was with reference to Facebook. I mean, I seemed to be the only fkcer who didnt do that stuff.....everyone talking about liking or was it tagging, who knows, i was just like, WTF ?Might be a faze or the writing could be on the wall. Time will tell. If you have good, regular contributors, hang on to em. A little less banning too perhaps....one banning might result in 5 boycotts.

Latest posts

Back