This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God .... Seems a sensitive thread here ! A lurker ?!?! anybody that
Knows anybody knows who lurks and who are more regular , this site still rocks , I can still basically say I am better then you and you may say I am full of **** but this place is pretty American badass , **** Facebook it's fun but I got on American climbers page and ****ed with them and they deleted it , around here I can **** with someone and it stays like Stonehenge . Hacking kinda sucked that's where everyone is they'll be back .

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to me it's become more of a saw enthusiast and wood cutters site over the years. I think fb plays a roll but a lot of it is the tech age we live in. I have the phone numbers of a lot of guys on this site who's opinion I value and it's much easier to just send a group text out when I have a question instead of starting a new thread and hearing retard responses from jackasses that really know ****all about what we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, the point of this thread was how it's become CHAINSAWISTsite when it used to be ARBORISTsite.

Treeclimber101, you need your mouth washed out with soap. I can see why you were kicked out of that FB group. The last I was aware, this isn't an attack site.

Actually, the point of this thread was how it's become CHAINSAWISTsite when it used to be ARBORISTsite.

Treeclimber101, you need your mouth washed out with soap. I can see why you were kicked out of that FB group. The last I was aware, this isn't an attack site.
Tree guys are a tough rugged bunch of guys. So why would they post on this site in any other way?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

What you suggesting? We ban all the sawtards and take this place back for the glory of Rome? Plenty of room for everyone if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just kidding ! But really half the guys here really are some bad ass dudes , the other half are the dudes that wanna b like the others

God .... Seems a sensitive thread here ! A lurker ?!?! anybody that
Knows anybody knows who lurks and who are more regular , this site still rocks , I can still basically say I am better then you and you may say I am full of **** but this place is pretty American badass , **** Facebook it's fun but I got on American climbers page and ****ed with them and they deleted it , around here I can **** with someone and it stays like Stonehenge . Hacking kinda sucked that's where everyone is they'll be back . Assblaster had a treehouse site and that was a big gathering of tools so I am surprised he complaining this should be comfy and homely ,
Relax Eddie. Its neither sensitive nor critical....just speculative. I said what I said from what Ive seen and heard over the last year....especially this last week. Its not just an AS thing. Take it or leave it mate.

Relax Eddie. Its neither sensitive nor critical....just speculative. I said what I said from what Ive seen and heard over the last year....especially this last week. Its not just an AS thing. Take it or leave it mate.
To be honest reg I don't even know what your talking about . I truthfully didn't read your post . Thanks though

Yeah its the truth. That's all they talking about, Facebook this and that.
Again I gotta read your post , but on the flip side I think your **** is cool , amazing pics and I think your the real deal I may not always agree in your execution but there are a lot of ways to skin cats !

N
Again I gotta read your post , but on the flip side I think your **** is cool , amazing pics and I think your the real deal I may not always agree in your execution but there are a lot of ways to skin cats !
No worries. Truth is when your a lone contractor you don't get to pick the manpower or resources available. So you often choose the method of execution that best suit what you have to work with. But, to what we were saying originally....I hope its just a blip and the traffic on these sites get back to what it was a couple of years back.

Guys get too offended ! Bottom line is I think some guys are just so pretentious that if you say anything other then wow your awesome they take offense , visit other sites and you'll see just a bunch of weeble wobbles posting and then the other weebles taking turns licking there butts ! And when you ban guys like AA and ol dirty guys who generate controversy which in turn generates a lot of posting with differing opinions kills any kind of intelligent fun .

Back