This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cause you've been lurking in the closet waiting for the right time to come out. TMD did! :)

Whoa, Whoa. Nobody said anything about a closet. I do eat Indian food though and have been for sometime.

AND thanks to you and everybody else for leading this crusade on the behalf of TMD.

Whoa, Whoa. Nobody said anything about a closet. I do eat Indian food though and have been for sometime.

AND thanks to you and everybody else for leading this crusade on the behalf of TMD.
No problem dano good to see your still the same old toe nail painting chump you were. :)

Looking forward to a winter job or two for old time sake.

Like I said in the past...you guys are all still just cute as buttons.

As for this Putz (Butch) guy, did he buy stock in ASite? What's his gig? He has his some 40 members over there on Turdhouse and at least 39 of them gang up on ya from their retard inside forum if you don't blather on and on bout how great they are at choosing a Humbolt or worship Mr. Gerry Beraneck. Like a pack o dogs then he bans ya. What a hypocrite (but an arborist hypocrite fo sho :)

Like I said in the past...you guys are all still just cute as buttons.

As for this Putz (Butch) guy, did he buy stock in ASite? What's his gig? He has his some 40 members over there on Turdhouse and at least 39 of them gang up on ya from their retard inside forum if you don't blather on and on bout how great they are at choosing a Humbolt or worship Mr. Gerry Beraneck. Like a pack o dogs then he bans ya. What a hypocrite (but an arborist hypocrite fo sho :)

Are you a teenager? lol

Well I'll say now if your the new boss around here then I'm done with this site ! I've visited the other crap site where you basically talked **** on me and then banned me when I fed it back , so if your now part owner here then I'm done here for sure . Cause basically your the teenager here with all your cliquey crap !

I don't know the guy well enough to have a problem with him. I do think it's funny when people try and change things that are beyond their control... especially the way a bunch of treeguys behave. lol. I know I always responded well to being talked down to in an authorative way. Of course someone basically admitted to letting this guy back in to rile things up, so...

I enjoy ALL the different tree forums, like this one, the Buzz, and the Treehouse.

I know you (Treevet) are the oldest, greatest crane op treeworker that has ever walked upon the face of this earth (by your own admission), but acting like a puffed up arrogant toad ain't gonna win you any plaudits from me. A little humility can go a long way. Which is one reason I like & respect Jerry and Terri Beranek so much. They are decent people worthy of the measure of respect they are accorded by this industry.

I enjoy ALL the different tree forums, like this one, the Buzz, and the Treehouse.

I know you (Treevet) are the oldest, greatest crane op treeworker that has ever walked upon the face of this earth (by your own admission), but acting like a puffed up arrogant toad ain't gonna win you any plaudits from me. A little humility can go a long way. Which is one reason I like & respect Jerry and Terri Beranek so much. They are decent people worthy of the measure of respect they are accorded by this industry.
All the good tree guys are alpha males , athletes are the same way thru **** talk everyone , if your not an alpha male your not gonna last last long . TV must be the man in some way or another , god knows he's older then ****ing dirt and he still alive enough to be fresh and quick with a good comeback !

Personal attacks on other members is not allowed.

Edited: personal attacks. - Steve NW WI

Last edited by a moderator:
Back