This years stash so far

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvlogger

Rock trucker
Reaction score
Okay before we start please do not bash my wood shed i am kindda in the poor house i have junked 5 good trucks to pay bills. This is what we got so far for this season. I just finished a thining job and felled several roadside oaks and hickorys(anybody wanna help) so i am filling up the front with sell wood and then one room with poplar and kindling then the 3rd with more sell wood.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ud5iAPyedQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ud5iAPyedQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sorry to hear about your situation, but if it makes yah feel any better, things are tough for everyone right now....pretty scary times. At least you will be nice, and warm this winter !! Keep on truckin brother, things gotta get better sooner or later.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but if it makes yah feel any better, things are tough for everyone right now....pretty scary times. At least you will be nice, and warm this winter !! Keep on truckin brother, things gotta get better sooner or later.

thanks bud i am on the virge or quitting trade school to go to work full time i really do not know what to do guess i am gonna sell more wood

I remember the days when it was -18 below. I was so broke that I walked 6 miles to work each day so I could save up gas money and haul home pallets at the end of the week so I could heat my old farm house. Spent many a night with a hand saw cutting them pallets just to heat my basement.

I use to think times were tough back then until I saw a few who had it worse than me. Things will aways get better. Times like this will make for a better person...

Now thats my kind of wood pile.All different sizes stacked in every direction.I like it!!!No OCD problems with you my friend.No tape measures in your saw box.:rock:

thanks bud i am on the virge or quitting trade school to go to work full time i really do not know what to do guess i am gonna sell more wood

Don't quit trade school unless it comes down to putting food on the table. A good trade will be with you the rest of your life. I've had fairly good jobs all of my life until recently and now I wish that I had a trade that I could fall back onto.

Nothing wrong with that wood shed. If it keeps the wood dry then it's a good shed.

Don't quit trade school unless it comes down to putting food on the table. A good trade will be with you the rest of your life. I've had fairly good jobs all of my life until recently and now I wish that I had a trade that I could fall back onto.

Nothing wrong with that wood shed. If it keeps the wood dry then it's a good shed.

Assuming it is a good trade you are learning, this good advice. Rep for dan

Back