Thought about this...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure to let us know how that goes over.........:clap:

Because if it works for you I'm sure there are others on here that might give it a try.:biggrinbounce2:

Be careful it may go like this......

Last edited:
adkranger said:
Make sure to let us know how that goes over.........:clap:

Because if it works for you I'm sure there are others on here that might give it a try.:biggrinbounce2:

Be careful it may go like this......
That attachment is hillarious!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Now i just looked at that same one today too. But I already done my shopping. :bowdown:

:ices_rofl:

Could be a quite Christmas at your house.
Let us know how it went. I might use it for my anniversary:hmm3grin2orange:

If your wife is like mine, you would be making a central Ohio proctologist very wealthy on December 25th.

She must be a fine woman to receive such an extravagant gift. All I would want to know is which end does she get to work?

romeo said:
She must be a fine woman to receive such an extravagant gift. All I would want to know is which end does she get to work?

You know how tradesman working a long reel measure with two people call one end the smart end and the other end the dumb end?

On that saw, wonder which end is the smart end?

she said she wanted more time together, so you are getting her this so she can hold the end of the bar, right?

See if the hospital has internet access so you can tell us all how it went over.

Latest posts

Back