Thought of a hybrid idea of chainsaws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farm_Boy_61

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I was wondering does any have the measurements for a 372 xp cylinder. base, bolt holes, height of intake and exhaust ports. I had an idea dont know if it would be possible, but mounting a 372 xp piston and cylinder on a poulan 330 case. It would be around a 62 cc saw, i figured with the 372 ports and the poulans short stroke it would be a real screamer if you could mount the cylinder. Just throwing this out there.

I was wondering does any have the measurements for a 372 xp cylinder. base, bolt holes, height of intake and exhaust ports. I had an idea dont know if it would be possible, but mounting a 372 xp piston and cylinder on a poulan 330 case. It would be around a 62 cc saw, i figured with the 372 ports and the poulans short stroke it would be a real screamer if you could mount the cylinder. Just throwing this out there.
Wouldn't work. Port timing would be wrong. Got to match the cyl with the stroke.

Latest posts

Back