Thought of a hybrid idea of chainsaws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farm_Boy_61

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I was wondering does any have the measurements for a 372 xp cylinder. base, bolt holes, height of intake and exhaust ports. I had an idea dont know if it would be possible, but mounting a 372 xp piston and cylinder on a poulan 330 case. It would be around a 62 cc saw, i figured with the 372 ports and the poulans short stroke it would be a real screamer if you could mount the cylinder. Just throwing this out there.

I was wondering does any have the measurements for a 372 xp cylinder. base, bolt holes, height of intake and exhaust ports. I had an idea dont know if it would be possible, but mounting a 372 xp piston and cylinder on a poulan 330 case. It would be around a 62 cc saw, i figured with the 372 ports and the poulans short stroke it would be a real screamer if you could mount the cylinder. Just throwing this out there.
Wouldn't work. Port timing would be wrong. Got to match the cyl with the stroke.

Back