Timber Wolf TW - 5

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canyonbc

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does any one use this timber wolf tw 5 as a log splitter...wondering how it takes the larger logs...??

and akward logs???

DO they sell them used, any idea where???

Tw-5

Contact your local Timberwolf rep.The one here in ohio gets trade in timberwolf machines somtimes.Then he goes through and ck them out.

Pete:chainsawguy: :chainsawguy:

good deal good deal..

ya i found my local dealer...finally i will give them a call and ssee if they do the same

thanks for the info

Mine is cool. Get it with the log lift and the table grate. Pretty pointless without the conveyor as well. The initial cash outlay hurts but after you split a day with it you don't care how much it cost.

Really it splits that well

i dont no if you can really judge this, or have split douglas fir...

but any general idea...if you have just cut up logs of Douglas Fir...how long it would take to split a cord??

tw5 spliter

I have a tw.6 and love it all i cut is oak and hickory and I can split a cord in 1/2 hour with one helper I turned up the pump thay have them turned all way down it will split just abuot any logs with 6 way but some I have to take it off well worth the money JT.FIREWOOD S.ILL ms440 ms460 ms660 t200:chainsawguy:

I use a TW-5 and its the best splitter I have ever used. I have done 4 cord a day with it and my back didn't hurt at the end of the day. Well worth the money.

Really it splits that well

i dont no if you can really judge this, or have split douglas fir...

but any general idea...if you have just cut up logs of Douglas Fir...how long it would take to split a cord??

On wood cut to length, I can process a cord an hour at a leisurely pace, and that includes time for moving the cut rounds closer to the machine.

I wouldn't think a straight grained wood like doug fir would cause any problems. Having said that, I've never cut or split doug fir.

Back