Time for another "you suck" thread....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here are a couple of pics after I cleaned it up a little. It came with a "massive" 20" E bar. Not sure if it can pull a 20" bar though.:dizzy: As you can see, I was clearly taken advantage of by the shop owner.

Seriously, though, I'll probably pop off the cylinder in the next little while. Check over the p&c, measure ring end gap and make a determination on what it needs to get the comp up a bit. I'm amazed how light these are.
attachment.php

attachment.php

that reminds me i payed 300 bucks for my 83 k5 blazer, some crack head needed the cash

Well, here are a couple of pics after I cleaned it up a little. It came with a "massive" 20" E bar. Not sure if it can pull a 20" bar though.:dizzy: As you can see, I was clearly taken advantage of by the shop owner.

Seriously, though, I'll probably pop off the cylinder in the next little while. Check over the p&c, measure ring end gap and make a determination on what it needs to get the comp up a bit. I'm amazed how light these are.
attachment.php

attachment.php

That saw looks virtually unused from the front. It was a good score. Congratulations, and yes you suck! LOL:greenchainsaw:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I see why you got it for $175 the dawg's dont match not to mention they are upside down by the looks of it too. I think you should take it back and get your money back. lol nice find good score.

Yah, you suck almost as bad as the youngster I met yestrday...scored an 044, plus 2 parts saws...$40

But...I schooled him on this site...should be a noob anyday now...

:cry::cry::cry:

I see why you got it for $175 the dawg's dont match not to mention they are upside down by the looks of it too. I think you should take it back and get your money back. lol nice find good score.

Good eye. Actually, the clutch cover dog is the same size, but the bottom "tooth", for whatever reason, was hacked off by the previous owner.

When you guys told me I suck on my $25 394 it almost hurt my feelings, but I'm still smiling.

Well....

Seeing as how I missed a 200 dollar 385xp this afternoon by about 10min....

You STILL suck.:greenchainsaw:

I'm beginning to think I need to re-lube my Karma with a better brand of 2-stroke oil LOL!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Just think how little the pawn shop paid the desperate crackhead bringing it in to only sell it for only $175!

And yep, you suck!

I would first off say you lucky bastard for that buy.

Regarding the Quote.............
If it sold for 175 then "Good Ole Tom" (or insert catchy pawn purveyor name here) paid the crack head about 75-100 bucks for it, and he smoked it in like an hour. The real loser in the whole prospect is the poor bastard that the crackhead stole it from, so he could sell it for a fraction of it's value just to get a 20 minute high.

I'll post pics tomorrow, but I just picked up a 660 from a pawn shop. Kind of dirty. Crack on the clutch cover. All plastic is good. Popped on 4th pull and started the 5th. Revs and idles fine. Piston and cylinder look pretty decent. 138 lb compression. Probably needs rings. $175.

Go ahead and say it.:biggrinbounce2:

Yep, even from a Jonsered guy's perspective, that is horrible. :D

Congrats on the deal! A 660 for $175 is rare, even more rare when you can fire it up on the 5th pull.

:cheers:

I popped off the cylinder today on the 660. Cylinder looks good. Piston showing some wear on the exhaust-side skirt, but not bad. Didn't have a feeler guage to measure ring-end-gap, but I did price 660 rings from the dealer....$24 each..:jawdrop: For that price, I may just get the complete Meteor piston kit from Baileys and still save a buck of two.

I'll post pics tomorrow, but I just picked up a 660 from a pawn shop. Kind of dirty. Crack on the clutch cover. All plastic is good. Popped on 4th pull and started the 5th. Revs and idles fine. Piston and cylinder look pretty decent. 138 lb compression. Probably needs rings. $175.

Go ahead and say it.:biggrinbounce2:

You suck!!! I cant find a 660 around here used ...........Great find for the money!!!!!!!

the guy the really sucks is the guy that grabbed a 026 and trimmer for $50 out from under my nose yesteday. it was on CL

Latest posts

Back