Time to break out the good stuff...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngzcaz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I live in NE Pa.. and its time to break out the seasoned good stuff instead of the junk I've been burning the last couple of months. We just caught a bit of the snow from the blizzard but we caught all of the wind. Just 9 1/2 hrs on the last load and it was definately time to reload. Anyone else on the East coast get whacked like we did ?

:D

SW VT here. Got about 16-18" so far, maybe a bit more, but still snowing hard at 9 am.

Gott'a feel bad for the people out there. Bad enough if we got all that snow here in Minnesota but out there you run out of places to put it. It's one thing to have the extra hard wood but another to have 18 inches of snow on top of it.

I put a carport beside the OWB and stacked all the wood under it. It is pretty well mixed.

The snow is finally starting to melt and wouldn't you know it, I just got dug into the osage orange. I'll just set it aside for when the weather gets cold again and try to get rid of more pine.

Latest posts

Back