To loan or not to loan is the da ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been better but can't complain. It's good to see ya'll Jred losers out and about, all 5 of ya.:laugh: Don't forget I owe you a few of these>:buttkick:

:cheers:

We're like locusts, or ninjas, which ever you prefer. We show up when you least expect it and the next thing you know your mom is smoking a cigarette.

Ha! I have an echo 550evl as my loaner saw. I pull it out, fire it up in 3 pulls right in front of the borrower, give them a small can of mix and send them on their way. Happy cutting....er...well...actually as soon as it warms up it will cut out and not restart. Then they have to bring it back, head hung low and explain how they messed up my saw. I am very understanding of course :)

But they never come back to borrow a saw again! One day I'll put that good coil in that saw.....one day. :D

Me likes! :jester:

I stihl need a trimmer Tom.:hmm3grin2orange:

A trimmer, tant no problembo. Next time ya in town stop by. I'm sure I got a demo I can cut the price on quite alot. If I don't we'll take it out and cut around the fence and then it will be a demo,hehehe

A trimmer, tant no problembo. Next time ya in town stop by. I'm sure I got a demo I can cut the price on quite alot. If I don't we'll take it out and cut around the fence and then it will be a demo,hehehe

You da man!:clap: It's hard to get placed in those classes sometimes but I'm trying to get up that way.:(

We're like locusts, or ninjas, which ever you prefer. We show up when you least expect it and the next thing you know your mom is smoking a cigarette.

I prefer locusts, since they are pests, reminds me alot of ya'll. Ya'll being you and that low life Woodie. Oh yeah, mom said you now have the clap.:clap: :D

You da man!:clap: It's hard to get placed in those classes sometimes but I'm trying to get up that way.:(

Tant no problem. Worse comes to worse I'll bring the trimmer to ya, after I demo it of course. I need to get down your way and see that project you've been working on.........

I prefer locusts, since they are pests, reminds me alot of ya'll. Ya'll being you and that low life Woodie. Oh yeah, mom said you now have the clap.:clap: :D

I know. She gave me half her antibiotics. :)

Tell her she probably has herpes. You can thank Joat's nurse for that one.

I will not lend a saw nor will I lend my wife, and in that order. :)

At least your wife could say no for herself, you have to speak for your saw.

I never, ever, never loan my saw's, especially to the guy's at church. Think about it, if they can't afford to own a saw of some kind, then they can't afford to replace your's.

Andy

"I shall not cause harm to any saw nor the attachments thereof. Nor through an action let that saw or the attachments thereof come to harm".

A different perspective

I live in a rural farming area and have many times appreciated the help of a neighbor when a piece of farm equipment breaks or some other catastrophe occurs. The locals know that I worked in the timber industry at onetime and like to play with chainsaws. Do to the fact that I Suffer from CAD anyway, it's not a big deal to keep a loaner saw around. Current loaners are a 028WB and a shinndowa 575. The ice storms that we have had the last few years have made my loaner saws worth having because I can maintain my good neighbor Image without loaning out treasures like the 044, 262xp, 346xp or 020 super. When you are thought of as a good old boy in the community, problems with people seem to be fewer and much easier to solve.

Latest posts

Back