Today's Goodies, some Free

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leecopland

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I had a busy evening last night after dropping my wife at the airport, I picked up 4 saws at 4 locations. Amazingly 2 of the fellas said, 'please just take it'. One of those was a very low hour Poulan Pro in red livery (strato carbed), oddly it is a non-AV chassis and the other sadly was a pouched Echo 4400. Comp is only 65psi and missing the coil which I did know about. Will be parting that one out. The other two are small Echos, a 345 and a 346, rear handled versions of a top handle saw. I was told that one had a fried engine,but no. Blows 150psi and the air filter was so clogged no wonder it would run. It will need a good going over before running it in wood. The 2nd small Echo could need a new piston, certainly is some scoring on that one. Surprisingly these little guys have an adjustable oiler. 16" bars on all but the Echo 4400 which is 18".

CAD rules!

I like how you pick up your saws after you drop ur wife off lol. Pics or it never happened.

Congrats on the new saws, Nancy!!! Your man-card is hereby revoked. If you have to put your wife on an airplane in order to buy saws, you deserve neither!! Man-up, OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

J/K!!!!!!!!!!

By the time I could afford the plane ticket, I'd have nothing left for saws. Dammit!

Congrats on the new saws, Nancy!!! Your man-card is hereby revoked. If you have to put your wife on an airplane in order to buy saws, you deserve neither!! Man-up, OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

J/K!!!!!!!!!!
..IF.. He properly packed his wife for shipping is the big question.
Wouldn't' want her to arrive with an arm or leg hanging out of the suitcase
or even worse, one missing.

Back