Took a year, But finally back to sawin.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking fine S². Don't push it......old men need to take some care.:hmm3grin2orange:

...and what's with the new, shiny, ORANGE CHAINSAW CASE !!??!???:bowdown: Is that part of the therapy ? :hmm3grin2orange:

I thought sure he was gonna cut through that electrical cord and the last minute and a half would just be SS doing the kibbie on the floor. :biggrinbounce2:

Hey "mad dog" were you jacked up on the puffs again?

Looking fine S². Don't push it......old men need to take some care.:hmm3grin2orange:

...and what's with the new, shiny, ORANGE CHAINSAW CASE !!??!???:bowdown: Is that part of the therapy ? :hmm3grin2orange:
bargained for them at the dealer, They have give me a case on every saw i bought from them.

I thought sure he was gonna cut through that electrical cord and the last minute and a half would just be SS doing the kibbie on the floor. :biggrinbounce2:
Nope, Was a long way from the cord, Did get close to the tailgate though.

Hey "mad dog" were you jacked up on the puffs again?
No puffs to be found around here, You guys have emptied all the stores.

bargained for them at the dealer, They have give me a case on every saw i bought from them.

Nope, Was a long way from the cord, Did get close to the tailgate though.

No puffs to be found around here, You guys have emptied all the stores.

What the heck is puffs is that the same as moon pies:dizzy:

Back