Total Bar Group Buy until Monday the 24th!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, did you get my pm about the bars not being delivered and returned to sender?

I did and answered back in a PM, guess you never got it. Not much I can do here until they show up and see what happened. your guess is as good as mine as to why... I don't think they can verify your address like they can here before sending a package.

I'll do everything I can to figure it out and get them on there way again!

Put my new bar to work today for a little bit. Happy Happy Happy!

Ain't she purty?

attachment.php

Thanks again, Randy. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Hmmmm, will have to wait a bit longer then unless you can chase USPS somehow? I got that bit extra info from calling Australia Post with the tracking number.

I've made three attempts with them so far and each has yielded squat! I'll try again tomorrow, I won't give up!

Good luck :confused: they appear stuck in the system.

Anyway it's now the wet season down here, if it's not on an all weather gravel road or better I can't get and cut it right now. And with highland ice and snow, it's just too hard, so I'm staying home for a couple more weeks.

I going to file a claim if Henry can't get through either. Seems it depends on who you speak with wether they want to chase it or not.... real shame they have this kind of attitude!

I'm sorry this is happening.

Australia Post's pack mule probably drowned from the weight of all the bars swimming the Tasman.

Y'all must got some raggedy lookin mules in Oz. Even Canada Posts busted ass dog team delivered on time, which is a miracle of biblical proportions.

Latest posts

Back