Total Bar Group Buy until Monday the 24th!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good, 4 days to TX

The 026 piston I ordered from you a while back got here a day or so faster. I'm figuring they would have been here yesterday if not for the holiday.

Found any nikasil 390 kits yet? :D

I probably owe you some more money Randy. Let me know.

damn, I missed this... woulda picked up a couple stihl mount and a couple small husky mounts....rats

You sent the email to my partners account. It is the one tied to the PayPal account. Here is the info.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

July 7, 2013, 11:48 am

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Expected Delivery By:
July 8, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™

Dispatched to Sort Facility

July 3, 2013, 4:04 pm

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23456

Acceptance

July 3, 2013, 1:44 pm

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23456

Electronic Shipping Info Received

July 2, 2013

That is pretty poor on their part.

You sent the email to my partners account. It is the one tied to the PayPal account. Here is the info. Processed through USPS Sort Facility
July 7, 2013, 11:48 am
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116
Expected Delivery By:
July 8, 2013
USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™
Dispatched to Sort Facility
July 3, 2013, 4:04 pm
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23456
Acceptance
July 3, 2013, 1:44 pm
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23456
Electronic Shipping Info Received
July 2, 2013
That is pretty poor on their part.

Same one I send to every time I've sent a response after payment. If you'd like I can not send to him? Wished you would have just called me....

Last edited:
Nope. Checked all my emails. Checked my PM box also. You have never sent me a tracker number for anything ever. Check my text messages also.

A lot of times I'm relying on someone else to get me those numbers and at the rate some of these suppliers move, getting a response is sometimes... just not worth the effort unless the item doesn't show in a reasonable amount of time. Mostly the item beats me to your place before the numbers show up. All of the orders that "I" process go to Henry first.... that would make the chain go like this; You>Me>supplier>Henry>Me>You. Could take two days... I can hit most of the country in two days on an order. At that point, sending a tracking number is worthless ... item was delivered, but where's the tracking number. At four working days without delivery confirmation I start to look what happened and normally notify the customer of the delay.

however, it was over the holiday, I'll be more careful next time.

Randy

Latest posts

Back