Total Bar Group Buy until Monday the 24th!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey for those guys that have not used or seen a Tsumura made bar trust me, they're using the best steel in the business and their finish quality is the best on the market.
They are awesome bars.

There's a reason that for many years Tilton put em on with the Olympiks and Jreds up here. I still have a couple Olys that have total bars that likely were built in the 80s. Plus, the bare steel look is bad axed!

For my jonsered 2055?

Not that I've seen, I'm sure Randy will chime in if they are, but that's the same mount I need for my 5100, and I've not seen one other than a hardnose advertised.

Alright... everybody get an invoice? I think I've got everybody at this point, PM me if your still waiting. Thanks for being patient!

Were about 20 bars or so away still... tell friends! Somebody told a friend to phone me, thanks Pete!

MCW,
Matt, I sent a PM about yours, I'll order no matter what and we can figure it out if you don't get back to me in time, no problems!

Back