Total Super Bars and Light & Tough...What would you like to see

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the 24in. 84DL has a similar profile and the oil hole is close to the small mount husky I would like to purchase one. A 50 gauge 3/8 light weight is what I'm after. If the bar stud slot is bigger it's easy to make a spacer. The chain tension adjustment hole can be modified pretty easy too.. What needs to be close is the tail profile and the oiler hole. I have tried to make the standard husky mount ones work but could never get them to oil right.

Fullskip

PM me for payment if you need prepaid I would like 2 of the 24in. 50 gauge 3/8 small mount huskies reduced weight bars...

Fullskip

If the 24in. 84DL has a similar profile and the oil hole is close to the small mount husky I would like to purchase one. A 50 gauge 3/8 light weight is what I'm after. If the bar stud slot is bigger it's easy to make a spacer. The chain tension adjustment hole can be modified pretty easy too.. What needs to be close is the tail profile and the oiler hole. I have tried to make the standard husky mount ones work but could never get them to oil right.

Fullskip

K095 is the small Husky mount, if that's the one you was referring to?

What you refer to as "standard Husky" likely is D009 (usually referred to as "large Husky"), and then it is no surprice that oiling is an issue.

How many would like to see a 32" liteweight bar besides me?
Thanks fordf150 for shipping the 24" litewt so fast. Great service.

I cant see all the interest in short litewt bars, are a bunch of you strapping them on 346s and using them as top handles in bucket trucks?

Yet no or lil demand for litewt long bars , where the weight really matters. At least in my opinion.

:happybanana: Bars are shipping out today or tomorrow so i will be restocked on lightweight bars along with having the special order bars in. will keep you posted when they show up

for the next 2 weeks ending 9-23-16

16" K041 325 050 light weight $62
20" K095 3/8 050 light weight $65
24" K095 3/8 050 light weight $75

added the new bars to the site with sale pricing.

T088ZK2 for the 16"
T369FK4 for the 24" k095
T439FK4 for the 24" d009 058

Latest posts

Back